The most important gift anyone will ever make in their life is in their Will. This is why it is so important that your Will is prepared with good advice, detailed consideration and accuracy.
Dawes & Vary Riordan assists clients with their Will requirements by:
- drafting and arranging the correct execution of Wills;
- assessing the need for Testamentary Trusts and preparing them;
- Liaising with financial Planners and accountants to ensure satisfactory dealing with assets.
In addition to drafting Wills each location has its own safe custody storage to ensure the safe keeping of your documents.
As part of our practice, we also assist clients in preparation and operation of Powers of Attorney and Guardianship including:
- Preparing Powers of Attorney including:
- Enduring Financial Power of Attorney;
- Medical Treatment Power of Attorney;
- Revocation of Existing Powers of Attorney;
- Appointment of Guardianship.
- This may include applications to VCAT to secure clients' rights to care for their family.